On March 4, 2018, join us in the same space where it all started and we first performed – Brick at Blue Star.
As we celebrate 10 seasons of Classic Theatre, and as we look forward to many more years, we cordially invite you to join us for a fundraising dinner and celebration that is based on our upcoming production of Bless Me, Ultima by Rudolfo Anaya: “A Night in Rudolfo Anaya’s Mother’s Kitchen.”
The evening includes:
- A menu of cuisine from New Mexico, based on favorites of Mr. Anaya’s, and prepared by celebrated chef, Jason Dady
- Live music by San Antonio favorites, José Rubén De León, and father and son jazz musicians, George and Aaron Prado, featuring music of the 1940’s
- A reading from the novel Bless Me, Ultima
- A conversation with the actors and director of Bless Me, Ultima
- The announcement of our 2018-2019 Season
In addition, each seat to the dinner and celebration also includes a ticket to the performance of your choice of Bless Me, Ultima. We are so excited to celebrate this milestone with you. We are not the Classic without you! Hope to see you there!