Be Sure to Bring Your Own Seating!
Join us this weekend for the opening of Macbeth by William Shakespeare! Performances are Fridays, Saturdays, & Sundays at 7:30pm, October 2-October 11 at the beautiful San Antonio Botanical Garden, the perfect place to physically distance, get some fresh air and connect with nature, all while enjoying some theatre in the rough!
Seating for all performances at the garden will be ground seating. We strongly recommend bringing a blanket or a chair. If you do bring a chair, we ask that you sit towards the back of the audience area so as not to block the view of those sitting on the ground. Seating will be on a first come, first served basis.
Folding camping chairs and masks available for purchase if needed.
– NEW location @ 1167 E Commerce St.
Open Friday and Saturday only (closed on Sunday) Chef Tasting Menu: 2 people for $40.00
Toro Kitchen + Bar
– Two glasses of sangria FREE with every paella order
NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK WILL BE PERMITTED INSIDE THE VENUE.
Other things to know:
Doors/House opens at 7:00pm, with a performance time of 7:30pm.
- Outside food and drinks are not permitted. Refillable water bottles are welcome.
- Each evening there will be a cash bar and food available for purchase near the amphitheater from 6:30 – 9:00 p.m., prepared by master chef Jason Dady.
- All audience spaces, referred to as “Pods,” will be clearly measured and marked out beforehand to allow a physical distancing of over 6 feet between each seating area.
- Temperature checks will be given at the entrance of each venue, and hand-sanitizing stations will be made available.
- Actors will be masked and physically distanced from the audience by over 10 feet and over 6 feet from one another, in their own designated “Pod” on stage.
- Masks are mandatory. However, the following exceptions will apply:
- Any person younger than 10 years of age
- Due to a medical condition or disability
- While consuming food or drinks