2020 Paid Summer internship!
Theatre Camp Manager
2020 Bexar County Arts Internship Program
The Classic Theatre of San Antonio is accepting applications now through April 1 for our Theatre Camp Manager internship, funded by the Bexar County Internship Program through the Arts Fund SA, for San Antonio college students interested in a career in Theatre Education. The selected intern will gain hands-on experience working with our Education Director, staff, and teaching artists, to assist in running our 3rd annual Camp Classic Summer Camp program. Prospective duties include writing and updating curricula, maintaining our camp roster and parent forms, leading day-to-day activities, and assisting in creating promotional materials for our theatre camp.
Please CLICK HERE to apply. This is a paid position. Eligible applicants will be contacted for an interview.
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION:
- Complete our online application and send back via email.
- With application, please include a cover letter, resume, and recent writing sample (can be a class assignment, or sample lesson plan) via email.
- You must be attending a college or university during the 2020-2021 academic year, graduating before Spring 2020, and able to work a flexible 40-hour week from June 1-August 7, 2020. (Evening and weekend hours may be included).
- Experience with spreadsheets using Excel and other Microsoft Office and Google Suite products. MUST possess strong writing and interpersonal skills, and experience working with children is a plus.
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and a cell phone.
Send all applications and inquiries to Kacey Roye, Education Director at