2019 Paid Summer Internship!
Theatre Camp Manager
2019 Bexar County Arts Internship Program
The Classic Theatre of San Antonio is accepting applications now through April 1, 2019 for our Theatre Camp Manager internship, funded by the 2019 Bexar County Internship Program through the Arts Fund SA, for San Antonio college students interested in a career in Theatre Education. The selected intern will gain hands-on experience working with our Education Director, staff, and teaching artists, to assist in running our 2nd annual Camp Classic Summer Camp program. Prospective duties include leading daily games & exercises, overseeing classrooms, maintaining our camp roster, and assisting in creating promotional materials for our theatre camp.
Please see form below to apply. This is a paid position. Eligible applicants will be contacted for an interview.
- Complete the online application below.
- After you have applied, please email a cover letter, resume, and recent writing sample (can be a class assignment, or sample lesson plan) to Education Director, Kacey Roye at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must be attending a college or university during the 2019-2020 academic year and able to work a flexible 40-hour week from June 3-August 9, 2019. (Evening and weekend hours may be included).
- Experience with spreadsheets using Excel and other Microsoft Office and Google Suite products. MUST possess strong writing and interpersonal skills, and experience working with children.
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and a cell phone.
For more information, contact Kacey Roye, Director of Education, email@example.com, or 210-468-3900