All ticket sales are final. No refunds. Shows, artists, dates/times, and details are subject to change without notice, prices are subject to change based on demand.
Call our box office at 210-589-8450 for more information.
CLICK HERE to purchase a Season 13 (2020-2021) Flex Pass
Season 13: We Are the Choices We Make
• Macbeth by William Shakespeare
• Our Town by Thornton Wilder
• Antigone by Sophocles
General Admission Flex Pass (3): $100
General Admission Flex Pass (6): $200
General Admission Flex Pass (9): $300
General Admission Flex Pass (12): $400
Valid Through May 31, 2021
- Each production in our 13th season will perform the first 2 weekends of shows at San Antonio Botanical Garden & the last two weekends of shows at The ESPEE (formerly known as Sunset Station).
- Shows will be held at 7:30PM on Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays (except for a few Thursdays in April).
- Please make accommodations to bring your own seating (i.e. chairs and/or blankets).
- It is required that you wear a mask upon entrance to the performance, and throughout, unless you are eating or drinking.
- All seating areas are arranged beforehand to adhere to 6 feet of physical distancing.
- Ticket sales are final. There are no refunds. Plays, dates, and artists are subject to change without notice.
- The Classic Theatre of San Antonio reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone.
- No refunds will be issued to latecomers.
- Cell phones and/or recording devices are not permitted to be used in the theatre during a performance. Use of such devices may result in ejection without refund.
- Please don’t text during the performance – it is distracting to actors and audience members alike.
- Please remember to turn your devices off at the end of intermission.
- The Classic Theatre of San Antonio reserves the right to make schedule and production changes. When possible, we will call all ticket holders regarding the cancellation of a specific performance.
- Children under the age of four will not be admitted to performances at The Classic Theatre of San Antonio.
- There is no dress code. Many patrons dress in business casual for regular performances. It’s your choice!