Tickets prices are $32 for general admission, $28 for military/seniors/educators and $17 for students. ID Required. Classic Presents General Admission pricing is $20.
All ticket sales are final. No refunds. Shows, artists, dates/times, and details are subject to change without notice, prices are subject to change based on demand. Click the link below to purchase a Season Pass.
Call our box office at 210-589-8450 for more information on gift certificates, group rates, and season passes.
- Ticket sales are final. There are no refunds. Plays, dates, and artists are subject to change without notice.
- Patrons who arrive after the start of a performance will not be permitted entrance into the theatre until intermission.
- The Classic Theatre of San Antonio reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone.
- No refunds will be issued to latecomers.
- Cell phones and/or recording devices are not permitted to be used in the theatre during a performance. Use of such devices may result in ejection without refund.
- Please don’t text during the performance – it is distracting to actors and audience members alike.
- Please remember to turn your devices off at the end of intermission.
- The Classic Theatre of San Antonio reserves the right to make schedule and production changes. When possible, we will call all ticket holders regarding the cancellation of a specific performance.
- Children under the age of four will not be admitted to performances at The Classic theatre of San Antonio.
- There is no dress code. Many patrons dress in business casual for regular performances. It’s your choice!
- Beer and/or wine is made available by donation, and other drinks may be purchased at the neighboring Woodlawn Theatre.
- Restrooms are available for Classic Theatre patrons in the Woodlawn Theatre (men and women’s located downstairs and gender neutral upstairs).