Tickets prices are $33 for general admission, $29 for military/seniors/educators and $18 for students. ID Required. Second Series General Admission pricing is $25. The senior discount is available for patrons 65 and older.
All ticket sales are final. No refunds. Shows, artists, dates/times, and details are subject to change without notice, prices are subject to change based on demand.
Call our box office at 210-589-8450 for more information on gift certificates or group rates.
CLICK HERE to purchase a Season 12 Subscription
What is a Subscription?
The best way to enjoy Classic Theatre is with a season subscription! With a season subscription, you get one ticket to each show at our lowest discounted rate. The best seats at the best price.
The Benefits of a Season Subscription Include:
- Best seats– Reserve the best seats available for each show before individual tickets go on sale
- Save money– Season subscribers receive a 15% discount over the cost of full-price tickets
- Peace of mind– Ensure you have your seat now and avoid paying higher prices or lack of availability for sold-out productions
- Convenience– The option of exchanging tickets within the same show (dependent on availability)
$145.00 – One person
$128.00 – Senior, Military, & Educator (ID Required)
$80.00 – Student (ID Required)
CLICK HERE to purchase a Season 12 Flex Pass
What is a Flex Pass?
Do you love the Classic Theatre and want a subscription, but have a hard time scheduling your dates months before the show? No problem! A Flex Pass provides the flexibility to see 8, 10, or 12 productions of your choice, or redeem your pass for multiple tickets to one production. Voucher use subject to availability.
Flex Pass Pricing
8 Show Flex Pass — $245.00
10 Show Flex Pass — $306.00
12 Show Flex Pass — $367.00
Senior, Military, & Educator Pricing (ID Required):
8 Show Flex Pass — $216.00
10 Show Flex Pass — $270.00
12 Show Flex Pass — $324.00
- Ticket sales are final. There are no refunds. Plays, dates, and artists are subject to change without notice.
- Patrons who arrive after the start of a performance will not be permitted entrance into the theatre until intermission.
- The Classic Theatre of San Antonio reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone.
- No refunds will be issued to latecomers.
- Cell phones and/or recording devices are not permitted to be used in the theatre during a performance. Use of such devices may result in ejection without refund.
- Please don’t text during the performance – it is distracting to actors and audience members alike.
- Please remember to turn your devices off at the end of intermission.
- The Classic Theatre of San Antonio reserves the right to make schedule and production changes. When possible, we will call all ticket holders regarding the cancellation of a specific performance.
- Children under the age of four will not be admitted to performances at The Classic theatre of San Antonio.
- There is no dress code. Many patrons dress in business casual for regular performances. It’s your choice!
- Beer and/or wine is made available by donation, and other drinks may be purchased at the neighboring Woodlawn Theatre.
- Restrooms are available for Classic Theatre patrons in the Woodlawn Theatre (men and women’s located downstairs and gender neutral upstairs).