Paid Summer Internship Available:
Non-Profit Arts Public Relations & Marketing Internship
The Classic Theatre of San Antonio is accepting applications now through April 14, 2014 for our Arts PR & Marketing internship, funded by the 2014 Bexar County Internship Program, for San Antonio college students interested in a career in arts marketing and public relations.
Gain hands-on experience and build your resume working with our skilled production team to launch our 7th Season advertising campaign:
· Assist in writing press releases
· Help maintain our social media presence
· Create promotional materials & videos for a multiple award-winning theatre company
This is a paid position. Eligible applicants will be contacted for an interview.
· Complete our online application.
· Must be attending a college or university during the 2014-2015 academic year and able to work a flexible 40-hour week from June 2-August 8, 2014. (Evening and weekend hours included)
· Experience using social media
· Must have reliable transportation and a cell phone